Welcome to YouShun
We will inform you when you use the services of this website that we explain the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant privacy regulations to protect your rights.
This Privacy Statement is effective as of March 2021.
You Shun respect your privacy. in this policy, we inform you about the processing of your personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data and tells You about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You. This Privacy Statement is available from a link on the footer of every You Shun web page.
We collect personal data only if required to provide our products or services, fulfil our legitimate business purposes and/or comply with applicable laws and regulations. Depending on your relationship with You Shun we collect and process your personal data as follows:
- You Shun products and services: contact details, login credentials and interactions with our digital assets and content, for the following main purposes: account creation and management; entering into and performing agreements with you or your organisation; providing support and tools to activate licenses and request support; managing and fulfilling orders; deploying and delivering products and services; conducting quality controls; managing returns of defective media; operating and providing access to customer portals, hosted management services and mobile applications; consulting; notifications of contract expiry and renewal options; developing and improving our products and services and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Sales and marketing: contact details, identification information, information required to purchase our products and services online, profile, role and preferences, login credentials, digital activity information and other information as may be relevant (e.g. information from publicly available sources) for the following main purposes: sales and marketing; advertising; creating and delivering targeted adverts and offers; conducting marketing campaigns; managing contacts and preferences; generating leads and opportunities; managing lead generation activities; sales engagement activities; organizing and managing events, webinars, virtual meetings; and engaging in social media interactions.
- Online Data Collection Tools: digital activity information for the following main purposes: enabling efficient use of our websites, mobile applications, products and services; collecting statistics to optimise the functionality of our websites , mobile applications, products and services; improving user experience and delivering content tailored to their interests; and improving marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Partner and supplier programs: contact details for the following main purposes: managing relations with partners and suppliers; engaging and delivering products and services to customers in which case we may receive personal data directly from you or from our partners.
- Brand-protection programs: contact details, login credentials and other relevant information (e.g. information from publicly available sources) for the main purpose of conducting investigations into You Shu product-related fraud, compliance, grey marketing, theft and/or counterfeit.
- Security and authentication: contact details, identification information and CCTV footage for the following main purposes: ensuring safety and security of You Shun staff and premises; login credentials, protecting You Shun’s network and other digital assets; providing access to restricted areas and information assets and protecting personal data from unauthorised access.
- Whistleblowing: contact details and information about alleged misconducts for the main purpose of detecting, preventing and investigating misconduct by You Shun staff, customers, partners and suppliers.
- Enquiries and complaints: contact details and information included in enquires and complaints for the main purpose of addressing and resolving enquiries and complaints.
- Recruitment: contact details for the purpose of sending job alert subscriptions managed by You Shun or our recruitment partners; contact details and information made publicly available on professional social networks such for the purpose of identifying and contacting potential job candidates.For information regarding personal data processed in connection with a job application or job offer, please refer to our Recruitment Notice.
- Disclosure within the You Shun of companies. You Shun has its headquarters in the United States of Taiwan and operates in Changhua Hsieng. You Shun may disclose your personal data as necessary within the You Shun of companies in connection with how we use your personal data.
- Disclosure to third parties. You Shun retains suppliers and service providers to manage or support its business operations, provide professional services, deliver products, services and customer solutions and to assist You Shun with marketing and sales communication initiatives. Those third parties may receive and process your personal data under appropriate instructions, as necessary to support and facilitate how we use your personal data. Suppliers and service providers are required by contract to keep confidential and secure the information they process on behalf of You Shun and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for You Shun.
- Where You Shun engages with partners, resellers and/or distributors as part of its business operations, You Shun may disclose your personal data to them in order to facilitate sales and delivery of its products and services. Partners, resellers and/or distributors are required by contract to keep confidential and secure the information received from You Shun and may use it only for the said purposes, unless otherwise authorised by you or applicable laws and regulations.
- Except as described in this Privacy Statement, You Shun will not share your personal data with third parties without your permission, unless to:
- (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of police and governmental authorities;
- (ii) comply with law, regulation, subpoena, or court order;
- (iii) enforce/protect the rights and properties of You Shun;
- (iv) protect the rights or personal safety of You Shun, our employees, and third parties on or using You Shun property when allowed and in each case in accordance with applicable law.
- Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, You Shun decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal data to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is You Shun’s practice to seek appropriate contractual protection for personal data in these types of transactions.
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
You Shun also allows third-party advertising companies to use Automatic Data Collection Tools on our web sites and applications in order to understand how you interact with our web sites and applications, to optimise our advertisements and marketing and to serve advertisements specific to your interests on other web sites and applications you may visit or use. You Shun may use retargeting and behavioural advertising technologies, a set of practices collectively referred to as “Interest Based Advertising” to tailor those advertisements to your perceived interests based on information collected through Automatic Data Collection Tools.
Automatic Data Collection Tools may also be used when you share information using a social media sharing button on our websites. The social network will record that you have done this and may use this information to send you targeted advertisements. The types of Automatic Data Collection Tools used by these companies and how they use the information is governed by their privacy policies.
When you enter your contact details on a web form on an youshunbikes.com site, in order to subscribe to a service, download a white paper or request information about You Shun’s products and services, your contact details may be stored in a cookie on your device. This information is then accessed on subsequent visits to youshunbikes.com sites, allowing us to track and record the sites you have visited and the links you have clicked, in order to better personalize your on-line experience, and future You Shun communications.
If you choose to receive marketing emails or newsletters from You Shun, we may track whether you’ve opened those messages and whether you’ve clicked on links contained within those messages, through the use of web beacons and personalized URLs embedded in these communications. This allows You Shun to better personalize future communications and limit these communications to subjects that are of interest to you.
Choices Regarding Automatic Data Collection & Online Tracking. While You Shun web sites at this time do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, such as “do not track” instructions, you can generally express your privacy preferences regarding the use of most Automatic Data Collection Tools through your web browser or device settings. You can set your browser in most instances to notify you before you receive certain Automatic Data Collection Tools, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept them or not. You can also generally set your browser or device to turn off certain Automatic Data Collection Tools. If you are accessing our web sites or applications in countries of the European Union (EU), or countries where the EU regulations apply, you are given the choice to accept or refuse our use of non-essential cookies (as described in the section titled ‘How You Shun uses Automatic Data Collection Tools’ above) through a ‘cookie preference’ banner that appears on our web pages. The banner stops being displayed when you have made your choice, but it can be brought back on display by selecting the ‘Cookies’ link on the footer of every You Shun web page.
Since these Automatic Data Collection Tools allow you to take advantage of some of our web sites’ and applications’ features, we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you block, turn off or otherwise reject certain Automatic Data Collection Tools, some web pages or user experiences may not display properly or you will not be able, for instance, or use any web site services.
Some of our websites use Google Analytics cookies. Information collected by Google Analytics cookies will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America in accordance with its privacy practices. To see an overview of privacy at Google and how this applies to Google Analytics, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. You may opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You Shun takes seriously the trust you place in us to protect your personal data. In order to protect your personal data from loss, or unauthorised use, access or disclosure, You Shun utilizes reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect and process. All systems used to support You Shun’s business are governed by You Shun’s corporate Cyber Security policies, which are built upon industry standards and best practices.
When collecting or transferring sensitive information we use a variety of additional security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. The personal data you provide us is stored on computer systems locked in controlled facilities which have limited access. Access to your information is restricted to You Shun employees or authorised third parties who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict confidentiality obligations. When we transmit sensitive information over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS), or Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Our privacy practices . We respect the rights individuals have in relation to their personal data under these laws. Depending on what data protection laws you are subject to, this additional information may be relevant and applicable to you.
Data controllers. Companies from the You Shun of may act as data controllers in relation to your personal data for the processing of personal data described in this Privacy Statement.
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- Legitimate Interest. We may process your personal data as required to pursue our legitimate business interests (provided this is not overridden by interests or rights of relevant individuals). In particular, to manage, develop and improve our products and services; support our customers and sales operations; protect our staff and assets; communicate information that supplements our products and services and ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Performance of an agreement. We may process your personal data to enter into or fulfil agreements with your or your organisations, including to deliver and manage our products and services and allow our customers to use our products, services and supporting tools.
- Legal obligation. We may process your personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, establish or exercise our legal rights. For example, in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes.
- Consent. We may process your personal data where you have provided your consent. In particular, where we cannot rely on an alternative legal basis or we are required by law to ask for your consent in the context of some of our sales and marketing activities, online data collection tools, or surveys. At any time, you have a right to withdraw your consent by changing your communication choices, unsubscribing from You Shun communications or contacting the You Shun Website Contact Us.
Your rights in relation to your personal data. Depending on what data protection laws you are subject to, you may have the right to:
- Request confirmation of the processing of your data, access or obtain copies of personal data You Shun processes about you;
- Rectify your personal data, if inaccurate or incomplete;
- Delete or anonymise your personal data, unless an exception applies. For instance, we may need to keep your personal data to comply with legal obligation;
- Data portability, in certain circumstances. For instance, in the EU you may request us to transmit some of your personal data to another organization if the processing is based on your consent or a contract;
- Object to processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances. For instance, in the EU you may object to direct marketing including use of your personal data for profiling for direct marketing or where we process your personal data because we have legitimate interest in doing so.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement, any concerns or complaint regarding our collection and use of your personal data or wish to report a possible breach of your privacy, please contact the You Shun Office by email or write to us at the appropriate address below. We will treat your requests and complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to address your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in timely and appropriate manner.
YOU SHUN INDUSTRIAL CORP. LTD.
No.4-6, Lane 1, Hao chin Rd,Pu Yen Hsian, Changhua Hsieng, Taiwan.
Tel : +886-04-8818612
Fax : +886-04-8815371
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org